Amy Gold has nearly two dozen distinct hookah tobacco flavors available in packs of 50 grams and 200 grams. Each shisha has its share of fans, but a few of these hookah tobacco flavors have become more popular than others.
Here is a list of the best flavors of Amy Gold shisha tobacco to smoke:
Amy Gold Absolute Fresh is an oriental mint shisha flavor. The Golden Virginia tobacco in this pack is enriched with molasses and a rich dose of oriental mint to deliver a cool and refreshing smoking session. Absolut Fresh is a delightful hookah tobacco flavor from Amy Gold for anyone who loves minty coolness and a pleasant kick with voluminous clouds from their shisha flaovrs.
Amy Gold Double Apple is a favorite among those who love the classic apple flavor. Apple was among the first fruits used to enrich hookah tobacco. Double Apple takes the classic flavor one step further. Both green and red apples are the foundation of this Amy Gold shisha flavor. Plus, there’s a licorice mix in Double Apple to enhance the flavor profile of this juicy shisha.
Amy Gold Woow shisha flavor is distinct from its lineup and even in comparison with the blends of many other brands. Woow is a delectable blend of coconut, pistachio, and vanilla ice cream. The pulpy sweetness and texture of coconut with the savory taste and strong flavor of pistachio is elevated by the vanilla extract. The result is an almost unique shisha flavor that’s truly Woow.
Amy Gold Understand is yet another fantastic combination of ingredients that work much better together than as isolated flavors. Understand hookah tobacco is a blend of honeydew melon, ice, and sweet passion fruit. This shisha flavor has a primary profile with a distinct secondary taste and texture. The honeydew melon and ice work in tandem with the sweet passion fruit.
Amy Gold Mr. J is a crazy tribute to the joker. This special blend, which is sometimes branded as Amy Mix, is actually a combination of cantaloupe, passion fruit, peach, and strawberry. It is no wonder that this unique Amy Gold shisha flavor has become a runaway hit among hookah enthusiasts, whether beginners or veterans. Amy Gold Mr. J should be on everyone’s list to try.
Other Flavors of Amy Gold Shisha
Like hookahs of different sizes and styles, the popularity of all shisha tobacco flavors are entirely subjective. Many people don’t like sweet flavors, whereas some prefer not to try anything that is overly minty. So, Amy Gold has an assortment of hookah tobacco flavors for everyone.
Here are some of the other flavors of Amy Gold shisha you may want to try:
- Baby Blue: for all the fans of blueberries and grapes with a tinge of mint. This blend is neither too sweet nor sour.
- Bali Breeze: for those who cannot do without the finest of all tropical fruits, mango. This blend also has blueberry and watermelon.
- Cutie: one of the few straightforward blends from Amy Gold, this shisha flavor combines honeydew melon and oriental mint.
- Grape Mint: this grape and mint flavor works great as a standalone hookah tobacco blend, but you may also use it for your unique shisha mixes.
- Green Eyes: a ginger and lemon shisha flavor from Amy Gold, which is also a lesser known combination for those who love to try new tastes and textures.
- Hunter’s Luck: this lime mix is a refreshing hookah tobacco flavor, ideal for mixing shisha to balance overly bold tastes, texture, and overall profiles.
- Juicy Kiss: another straightforward shisha from Amy Gold, this honeydew melon pack is a great option for beginners and those preferring milder flavors.
- Lemon Touch: the sweet lemon in this hookah tobacco flavor is enriched with caramel for a fulsome smoking session and two distinct taste profiles.
- Loco: a fascinating blend of elderberry and ginger with lemon that offers a strong flavor without being too bold or overpowering for anyone.
- Power Punch: add grapefruit to passion fruit and orange, and you have a powerful and zesty shisha flavor for your next hookah session.
- Purple Sea: this is an all out berry mix with delightful flavors bursting through every puff you draw from your hookah.
- Red Sea: this watermelon chill lush flavor is a favorite of many, especially in the summer.
- Tokio: blueberry meets mango in this shisha blend with a Money Heist twist.
- Twist: a celebration of multiple flavors in one pack, including grapefruit, guava, and lime.