Amy Deluxe welcomes you to another fascinating study regarding hookahs. Today, we'll break down some common misconceptions about hookahs and unveil the secrets of giant smoke clouds. In this Amy Deluxe blog post, we'll dive into understanding how the size of the hookah influences the volume of the smoke. Without any delay, let us together join this captivating discussion as we untangle reality from the common misconceptions about hookah sizes and dig into the secrets of smoke clouds.
Simple Experiment to Test the Difference in Smoke Volume
Let us perform a small comparative study and see how the size of the hookah has a significant influence on the volume of the smoke cloud. You will need one large hookah, such as the Alu Zulu Hookah (80 cm tall), and one portable hookah, such as the Alu Sphere Bag (35 cm tall). First of all, you need to put all the hookah parts together. If you are not sure how you can assemble them properly, review our hookah set-up guide for handy guidance.
We suggest you employ the exact same hookah bowl for the two hookah setups. And also use the same technique to pack the hookah bowls. Have a couple of draws from each of the hookahs (both the small and large) simultaneously and observe them closely by yourself.
According to our observations, the measurement of the hookah has no impact on the volume of smoke created. However, how you administer your hookah session is more significant than the size of your hookah setup.
How Do You Get Dense and Massive Smoke Clouds?
If you're curious about how to create massive, thick smoke clouds with your present hookah, here's a brief list you may try to achieve.
- Always Pick High-Quality Hookah Accessories: To begin, start investing in high-quality hookah equipment. Be certain that you have a quality hookah bowl made of clay. Otherwise, it might result in a charred shisha flavor or a little smoke. Remember, the hookah hose has a significant effect on the smoke quality.
- Use Premium-Grade Hookah Tobacco: When it concerns hookah tobacco, you must always look out for something juicy and fresh. They emit plenty of thick smoke.
- Hookah Setup: It is necessary to keep your hookah well-maintained and free of any residue. Set it properly and connect all the parts firmly together to avoid any air leakage at the connectors. Breathe through the hose to examine the joints and employ snugly fitted grommets that will prevent them from leaking. Believe it or not, a snug-fit and clean hookah setup paves the road to the cloud town.
- Properly Packing the Hookah Bowl: Till now, we have concentrated on ensuring proper airflow. Now, we need to figure out how to build up the density of the smoke. Therefore, it is critical that you pack your hookah bowl properly using the appropriate tobacco packing style. Use a sprinkling method for ensuring proper dispersion of hookah tobacco within your bowl. Doing so creates air pockets, allowing necessary heat dispersion across the shisha. However, you must avoid overpacking, as it can block airflow.
- Heat Management: There are multiple varieties of coal available on the market, but they are not all the same. Please choose high-quality natural coconut charcoal if you desire delightful, thick, sliding smoke clouds. The amount of coal you utilize depends entirely on the measurement of your hookah bowl. Two to three pieces of coconut hookah coal are sufficient for standard-sized hookah bowls. Having an HMD, or Heat Management Device, reassures optimal heat production as well. However, if you are using foil, try using a wind cover.
- Better Take Slow and Steady Pulls: Hookah smoking is all about loosening up. So, try having moderate and steady pulls instead of dashing into them and drawing vigorously, as this will end in producing thinner smoke.
- Play with Multiple Shisha Brands: While we have shown you how to load your bowl, it is crucial to remember that each shisha brand is distinct, having its own flavor and texture. Some brands produce heavier smoke than others. So experiment with many shishas from various brands to find which one satisfies you best.
To conclude, you are aware of what is fact and what is fiction, and of course, you know how to create enormous, dense smoke clouds using your hookah setup. So, stop wasting any moment and start blowing some cascading, flavorful clouds. Don’t forget that smoking shisha is nothing less than an art. If you want to blow some great smoke clouds, you have to focus on all the aforementioned factors. Nevertheless, it takes time and practice to master the method of obtaining the proper cloud density, so don't be discouraged if it doesn't work right away.
Browse through our Amy Deluxe store to modify your setup or simply restore your shisha supplies. We provide an elite assortment of superior hookahs and hookah accessories to satisfy all of your smoking requirements. Chill and enjoy smoking!